In this new 60 Minute Insider Exclusive Investigative Network TV Special, “AMERICA’S MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CRISIS – What You Need to Know”, our News Team visits with Moseley Collins, Mgr Ptr Moseley Collins & Associates, and goes behind the headlines to see why as many as many as 440,000 patients die each year from preventable medical errors, which makes medical errors the third-leading cause of death in America, behind heart disease, which is first, and cancer, which is second.
These patients are not dying from the illnesses that caused them to seek hospital care in the first place. They are dying from mistakes that hospitals could have prevented.
The New England Journal of Medicine reported that 1% of physicians accounted for 32% of paid malpractice claims over the last 10 years. The ugly truth is that little is being done to hold these dangerous doctors accountable.
For the last 15 years, The Insider Exclusive Investigative Documentary Network TV News team has produced dozens of headline-making Network TV stories of real life Medical malpractice cases….which tell the stories of victims of medical malpractice… up close and personal, gritty and provocative, and always unfiltered in an informative, immersive and entertaining manner across multiple platforms.
In this new Network TV Special, Steve Murphy, our Executive Producer and Host visits with Moseley Collins, an extraordinarily experienced and successful trial lawyer, who fights and advocates for victims’ rights and shares important information with our audience on:
- How Many “Really” Die From Medical Mistakes in U.S. Hospitals?
- Why State Medical Boards Fail to Properly Discipline Bad Doctors?
- Why are Bad Doctors Allowed to Continue to See and treat Patients?
- Mitigating Risk and Protecting Patient Safety
- Patient Safety Kickback Schemes from Pharma companies
- Proposed Patient Safety Bill of Rights
- Medical Malpractice Victims Lack of Access to Court System
- Annual Costs to Society for medical errors in hospitals.
- The Failure of the National Practitioner Data Bank to Identify Bad Doctors?
- Why Don’t Doctors reports Bad Doctors?
- Some of these most common fatal medical errors are:
- Air bubbles
- Operation on the wrong body part
- Deadly infections
- Switching feeding tubes and chest tubes
- Over- or under-anesthesia
- Misidentification of patients
- Forgetting surgical equipment inside patients
- Lost patients especially those with dementia or brain injury
These medical malpractice victims could be anyone….And those so unlucky will quickly find out that Justice in America is a hard won battle, where very few Insurance Companies, Doctors, Nurses and Hospitals ever…. “Do the Right Thing” …and clients need experienced and passionate trial lawyers, like Moseley, who wage a battle with their own financial resources to get their clients justice.
This is why we all need to protect a legal system that is designed to protect us…and not one that protects Incompetent and Negligent Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals, and their Insurance companies over the common everyday American.
Moseley Collins, Mgr Ptr Moseley Collins & Associates, our featured lawyer, has earned the highest respect from citizens and lawyers alike…. as one of the best trial lawyers in Louisiana and across the nation.
He has seen many innocent & hard-working people injured and killed by negligent and incompetent doctors, hospitals, and nurses…
Moseley’s passion is Problem Solving. He approaches each case as a scientist trying to solve a puzzle. He’s seen many patients suffer needless injury.
And because of that, he is driven to help people who had been harmed by incompetent and negligent doctors. Moseley’s goals are to “get justice and fairness for injured people… safeguard victims’ rights… and to help guide the hands of justice.”
As he has so often has stated……
‘Medical malpractice is also becoming a deserted wasteland for trial lawyers’ due to expense, caps, manipulation of the system, judicial influence, and the insurance industries orders to its insured physicians not to participate or cooperate.’
Please contact You can contact Moseley Collins @ Moseley Collins & Associates http://www.moseleycollins.com/ (916) 444-4444 and 1-800-4-COLLINS.