“Everyday,…. Somewhere in America….More than 300 Innocent Men, Women, and Children become Victims of Medical Malpractice…… At the Hands of Incompetent & Negligent Doctors…Maybe Just like your own family Doctor…
And end up either Dead or Permanently Injured. Last Year Over 98,000 Victims died at the hands of incompetent or negligent Doctors… More than 4 Million victims are permanently injured
Today the INSIDER EXCLUSIVE “Goes Behind The Headlines” in WHEN DOCTORS GO WRONG – IMPAIRED DOCTORS ….. to examine how Dr Max Borten and Sid Gorovitz Ptrs Gorovitz & Borten, P.C, got justice for their client in a medical malpractice case as a result of Operating surgeon who was impaired at the time of the surgery.
Dr Max Borten, a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist and Trial Lawyer, and Sid Gorovitz have built their reputations based on aggressive and creative trial work. They have obtained numerous six- and seven-figure verdicts and settlements for clients who have been involved in traumatic situations which altered their lives physically, mentally and financially. And it has earned them the highest respect from citizens and lawyers alike…. as some of the best trial lawyers in Massachusetts and in the nation.
They have seen many innocent & hard-working people injured and killed by negligent and incompetent doctors, hospitals, and nurses…They’re passion is Problem Solving.
They approach each medical negligence case as scientists and lawyers trying to solve a puzzle. And because they’ve seen many patients suffer needless injury.
They make it their dedicated mission to get legitimate truthful answers to tough questions and issues like:
• Should the medical history of a physician/surgeon be available to future patients as part of their informed decision making process?
• Does the hospital have an obligation to patients to monitor a surgeon prior to, or during, surgery?
• What responsibility does the ancillary personnel (fellow doctors, nurses, assistants) of a hospital have to the patient undergoing surgery where the surgeon may be impaired?
• What is the responsibility of the medical institution, or Board of Registration of Medicine, to monitor a physician who has a history of prior impairments?
• What responsibility does a medical institution have to a patient who has been harmed as a result of the care provided by a physician who is impaired when performing an operation and the patient requires further care and treatment as a result?
And through the American judicial process, they get answers to these tough questions…..which result in hospitals and doctors being more responsible to patients and society.These successes drive them to help more people who had been harmed by incompetent and negligent doctors.
Their goal….. To make Medicine Safer and more Accountable….and of course ….to Get the Justice their clients deserve.
You can contact Dr Max Borten and Sid Gorovitz @ http://gbmedlaw.com/index.html (781) 890-9095